Antispam policy | Anastasia’s Affiliate Programs
- You may only send emails advertising the AnastasiaDate Limited (Anastasia) sites to persons who have opted in to receiving commercial emails either from you or your marketing affiliates who have legally transferred such permission to you.
- The texts of your emails must be approved in advance by Anastasia. Anastasia maintains a resource book of texts which have already been approved. You can only use the texts that Anastasia provides you. If you would like to mail your own texts you should approve them with Anastasia prior to sending them to your email list.
- The email must comply fully with the FTC Guidelines for Commercial emails, http://www.business.ftc.gov/documents/bus61-can-spam-act-compliance-guide-business. Specifically, the following FTC guidelines apply:Don’t use false or misleading header information. Your «From,» «To,» «Reply-To,» and routing information — including the originating domain name and email address — must be accurate and identify the person or business who initiated the message.
Don’t use deceptive subject lines. The subject line must accurately reflect the content of the message.
Identify the message as an ad. The law gives you a lot of leeway in how to do this, but you must disclose clearly and conspicuously that your message is an advertisement.
Your email must have an operational opt out link. You must obtain the email opt out information from Anastasia. You may in addition contain a link to your unsubscribe information.
The email must contain Anastasia’s address, and state as follows:
This is an advertisement for services offered by AnastasiaDate Limited.
103, Agape Office 1,Triq Gharram, Zebbug ZBG 2851, Malta
- The email must comply with all national and state laws. For emails in the United States, the federal CAN-SPAM Act applies. Many states, specifically including California, also have laws regulating commercial emails. It is your responsibility to comply with these laws.
- By joining the Anastasia affiliate program and sending commercial emails, you agree to indemnify Anastasia, and its affiliates, from all claims that the emails which you send do not comply with applicable law. You will hold Anastasia and its affiliates harmless for all such claims, including reasonable attorneys’ fees expended in defending such claims and all damages, penalties and other monetary awards.